Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was dreaming about brown sugar last night!

2019B9D6-F550-43EC-A5B5-15C822FFD3D5.jpeg

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blue leg (only hermit in the system) and he was my very lucky tester for the 10g holding tank! This little guy is going on two years model citizen in my system now.

I want a halloween hermit :D

Since you had a samsung it's possible it backed up to google for you. What is your new phone? Check and see if you have a google account with those pictures backed up to it. My old android phones auto backed up and google and my google pixel 2 auto backups to google as well.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was dreaming about brown sugar last night!

That Heritage bourbon is gold for sure!

2019B9D6-F550-43EC-A5B5-15C822FFD3D5.jpeg
Nice! I believe Don has orange striped hermits. Sweet little things.

I have a blue leg (only hermit in the system) and he was my very lucky tester for the 10g holding tank! This little guy is going on two years model citizen in my system now.

I want a halloween hermit :D

Since you had a samsung it's possible it backed up to google for you. What is your new phone? Check and see if you have a google account with those pictures backed up to it. My old android phones auto backed up and google and my google pixel 2 auto backups to google as well.
I checked, i tried google drive and samsung cloud. Nothing on either strangely. I should really try drop box or something like u suggested. Glad to hear u got the retro pay and new additions. Ill be lurkin through the BT's tomorrow and see what ya got.

Hitting the sack! Gnite all.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... looks like the last order is going to be a loss. UPS left the box on a dock in cali and it missed the plane. Came a full day late. And this is what happens.. :(

20200603_151841.jpg

Bummed out. But will be likely trying to get a replacement order in the works with John at YR. Thought id give them a few days but the damage has already been done.

Meh

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shouldnt be an issue, his policy is a 7 day guarantee. John runs a tight ship at @YourReef , i imagine he needs some rest now that shipping modules are complete and gone from the LS. There will be a second shipment to get some back. He threw in a few freebies too, so its all good. Never disappointed with Johns' service. Just gotta wait a bit longer. :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shouldnt be an issue, his policy is a 7 day guarantee. John runs a tight ship at @YourReef , i imagine he needs some rest now that shipping modules are complete and gone from the LS. There will be a second shipment to get some back. He threw in a few freebies too, so its all good. Never disappointed with Johns' service. Just gotta wait a bit longer. :)
Sucks. I wonder how many of his boxes were affected. Could be a huge loss. Hope not.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks. I wonder how many of his boxes were affected. Could be a huge loss. Hope not.

This upsets me probably more than you State side people, not being rude, we are the size of a state to you and most people have an lfs less than an hour away, a lot less things get shipped, I hate the loss of each animal due to shipping companies.

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This upsets me probably more than you State side people, not being rude, we are the size of a state to you and most people have an lfs less than an hour away, a lot less things get shipped, I hate the loss of each animal due to shipping companies.
I am blessed with several good LFS. I know many reefers who are not. I think some people here though (1) want the best deal over supporting their local LFS, (2) want instant satisfaction and (3) look for specific items more than browsing their LFS for what catches their eye and appeals to them.

I may be full of poo though.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am blessed with several good LFS. I know many reefers who are not. I think some people here though (1) want the best deal over supporting their local LFS, (2) want instant satisfaction and (3) look for specific items more than browsing their LFS for what catches their eye and appeals to them.

I may be full of poo though.

My lfs is 5 miles away, known as one of the best in England and I help out there when needed, I am very lucky.
They also do imports themselves as well as using the main UK wholesaler, when I bought the naso they told me that the fish system was 2 points higher on the salinity due to a small leak that got topped up with too much salt. I acclimated for less time!

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just me and 1 other, out of hundreds over the 6 days shipping was available. Just a friendly door knock from the reefing gods telling me to stop adding to it perhaps... meh.

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just me and 1 other, out of hundreds over the 6 days shipping was available. Just a friendly door knock from the reefing gods telling me to stop adding to it perhaps... meh.
Good to hear for them. I was considering that fate explanation too.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back