Rainbow Acans

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To those guys who were interested in them before. They were fragged on Friday, and I picked up a frag of them from my buddy before I left Ohio. I'll post some pics when they heal up for anyone who was originally interested, but they look sweet so far!

-T.J.

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yea like to see some pics..and PM me the price..not sure how soon for me..I just spent $3200 on a new camera body on Friday :moneygrubber:

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha... Well once you figure that thing out, you're going to have to stop over and help me take some "nice" shots of my tank. LOL

I'll post some pics this weekend and shoot you a PM.

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you guys know this weekend sometime. Everything was just fragged on Friday night. When my buddy lets me know everything is healed and ready to go, I'll post some pics of mine, and shoot out some PM's.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool if there cheaper then 25 a head ill take some aqua world is selling them for 25 a head.

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pics he sent me today (under T5 lighting):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm VERY interested........Put me in line if they're not off the charts!

Let me know a price.

Kevin

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's sending me some pics tomorrow of the actual frags, but here are the prices he quoted to me on the frags below.

WYSIWYG

$80

1.jpg

$80 for the frag on the left... He needs to get back to me with a price for the frag on the right.

2.jpg

$150

3.jpg

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a picture with no supplementation whatsoever... just 1 metal halide. I would consider the bulb in the 12k region.

Rainbow1.jpg

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be making the trip next week sometime, this weekend is the g/f's bday... so I was told no aquarium related stuff allowed this weekend.
tongue.gif

Anyway, he told me he has a bunch of Purple Death Palys as well, and is selling them for $8 a polyp.

Like I said, I'm planning on making the trip next week... Wednesday would probably be a good guess. So just let me know before then if you are interested.

Last edited:

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be in for some Palys depending on the minimum number of polyp/frag. LMK. You better get the g/f something special for her bday, especially for putting up with you......:xd:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Paul, he said that the smallest frag he could get off the colony would probably be 4 or 5 polyps.

Yeah we went shopping tonight. It's a shame seeing all that cash go to something non-fish related. LOL

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do, I think I'm heading out Wednesday.

Yeah the Nightmares seem to be growing VERY fast... and coloring up more now as well. I'm very glad you guys chimed in so I could order them. I definitely wasn't going to pay $100 for 4 of them... even though that's a fair price... $100 for polyps is a lot in my book.

I'm have a few trades lined up, and will hopefully have some Vday Massacres, Darth Mauls, Purple Hornets, and Rainbow Palys in a month or two.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back