Rainbow and Red bubble tip Anemone's for sale.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Rainbow and I think ( hiding behind rocks) 2 regular Red bubble tips to sell. Price is $25 for the red and $30 for Rainbow for club members. Non club members its 5 bucks more. I will need a few days notice to get them off the rock they are attached to - so post here or PM me so we can arrange a time/date for you to pick them up at my house in Gibsonia,PA 15044.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a steal, if i didnt already have a bubble i would ask to buy one

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Steve- yes, I think that's a good price. If someone wants one and wants to trade for something ,let me know.

truben1010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway you could lower the price. I've been looking for this type of anemone for a while a but they are so expensive and I'm a student that goes to school. If you could lower the price or anything, would you be willing to ship 3 or 2 day priority mail? I live in arkansas. It would be so awesome if you could!

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be more to ship than what they are worth- but I guess that is not uncommon these days. If you want to pay for shipping - that is fine and up to you, and NO I wont guarantee live arrival - sorry. I do have styro boxes and would double bag. I doubt you can fine cheaper prices anywhere - so no I won't lower prices. Temperature is always a crap shoot. Probably $50 for fed ex overnight- plus the price of the anemone (s).

Schwartzy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have any rainbows left? Obviously with the certain circumstances, I would be looking to get it shipped overnight.

Back