• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow/black widow anemone rock for sale $150

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone, I'm needing to sell 2 rocks that are hosting 3 rainbow bta's and one black widow. Each nem is about 4"-5" in diameter. 2 rainbows are on a piece of pukani and 1 rainbow and the BW is on a pedestal rock. I need to make room as in my pics my ritteri and gig nems are growing rapidly and need more space lol. $150, Local pick up only, I can meet in the mobile/daphne area of Alabama. I would rather sell them all at once since my gig needs that entire space they're occupying.

20210422_160207.jpg 20210422_160200.jpg 20210422_160155.jpg

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for $100...oddly me saying I need more room in my 180... But isn't that everyone's reasons for getting a bigger tank lol

Attachments

• 20210514_151908.jpg
    20210514_151908.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 56

Mike907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I would love to take advantage of this, and seriously considered driving the 7 hrs each way to snag it. Amazing deal!!

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your replies. I'm hoping I can move those nems so that I can move the gig into a more secure location away from the center of the tank.

Mike907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure you will move them soon. If you decide you wanna take a impromptu trip naywhere around savannah ga, just lemme know and ill take em from you! Lol

Bmw015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you shipped, I would take it!

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure you will move them soon. If you decide you wanna take a impromptu trip naywhere around savannah ga, just lemme know and ill take em from you! Lol
If I could convince the wife to road trip I would already be past Tallahassee lol. I love savannah! I haven't been there in over a decade. I'm originally from stone mountain but now my folks live on lake Jackson. And the coast guard sent me here to mobile, as close to my folks as I can get.

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you shipped, I would take it!
I don't think shipping would be possible. Both rocks weigh about 5lbs total, then 5 gallons of water to sustain the nems attached to the rocks. If I could get them off the rocks then that would be a different story. And I've tried every trick known to man. They have their spots and they won't move lol.

Mike907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I could convince the wife to road trip I would already be past Tallahassee lol. I love savannah! I haven't been there in over a decade. I'm originally from stone mountain but now my folks live on lake Jackson. And the coast guard sent me here to mobile, as close to my folks as I can get.
Well then yeah, sounds like you definitely need to come back this way. Just a short getaway for family and fun! Especially if someone else is gonna fund a couple hundred of it! Lol. And if you do decide to ship, lemme know. I know it would be costly, but depending how costly, I'd be interested for sure.

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then yeah, sounds like you definitely need to come back this way. Just a short getaway for family and fun! Especially if someone else is gonna fund a couple hundred of it! Lol. And if you do decide to ship, lemme know. I know it would be costly, but depending how costly, I'd be interested for sure.
I wouldn't know how to package up those nems, rocks in water. I could imagine it would be very costly overnight.

But bump for 4 rainbows now, the mother nem just cloned another lol.

Mike907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put em in a big thick plastic bag with water. Seat it up tight. Probably triple bag it. Wrap the bag in bubble wrap or those air shipping thingies. Put a foam container around it. Put it in a box. Overnight shipping would probably be between 45-100 depending on where. I'd go to your lfs, they can probably give u bags and a foam container. Oh, and check to where u are sendinging to see if you need a heat or ice pack. If it was just a state over, probably wont need either. ;-) Feel free to PM me if u want

Kietdaviet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't know how to package up those nems, rocks in water. I could imagine it would be very costly overnight.

But bump for 4 rainbows now, the mother nem just cloned another lol.
No more black widow?

Kaleb W Bellamy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Pensacola and I'm only 30 mins away ill meet you at your place of choice. I just need you to respond and let me know.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back