Rainbow Delight Growth Pics

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't find much threads on the Rainbow Delight. First pic was taken approx 5 months after I got it last Oct. Now it's one of the fastest growing acros in my tank so I'll document it's growth here on R2R.
IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

justreefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow..you always have the best looking SPS. Hope you post in the successful sps coral keeper thread cause I would love to know more about your system.

OP
OP
SteezySPS

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, I thought it looked like the uf acro as well.
Thanks Justreefin. I'm not happy with my aquascape so I dont have a fts yet. I just use esv b-ionic alk and ca and kent mag and use chaeto and a skimmer rated double the size of my tank with 92x turnover flow(sorta) and weekly 10 percent water change. nothing special. I like to keep things simple cuz I'm a lazy reefer

darryl_v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like UF rainbow acro to me too! I have a frag of it right now that looks exactly like your first picture...which is noting special. Hope it turns into the beauty your is!

OP
OP
SteezySPS

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like UF rainbow acro to me too! I have a frag of it right now that looks exactly like your first picture...which is noting special. Hope it turns into the beauty your is!
Mine was doo doo brown for 5 or 6 months before hinting any growth and coloration. it's only a matter of time as long as you keep it in one place. This is one of the nicest colored acros I have ever seen in person

OP
OP
SteezySPS

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I just saw the same coral on rockymtnfrags. A huge gorgeous colony. It would be nice if He could post an update pic of his here since he is a sponsor

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you don't want the part under the rock, cut it off and send it to me! I really like that acropora and your colony looks sick!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back