• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Raised baby clownfish!! Oh crap, now what? (Free baby clownfish)

CaptainD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome, congrats!
Any left? Would love some! I live in Orlando and could pick up anytime.
Thanks!

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ian,

Clowns are doing great, it was great meeting you.

Thanks ,

Clowns2.jpg

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a couple attempts at raising clownfish fry, I got the process kinks worked out and currently have about 80 happy baby clowns. I'm now looking to find them good homes and offering them for free for local pickup. I've never shipped livestock before, so not sure how well they would fair.

Mom is a snowflake and dad is a traditional false percula, but I'm guessing they had some others genes given the variety of patterns in the babies (standard, snowflake, and all-white bodies)

Please PM me if interested. They are ~1-1.5 inches in size and eating small pellet/frozen food. They are about 2 months old at this point.

I'm located in central Florida (Orlando area).

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg
Interested please pm me

Rocktuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the Orlando area and would love a pair for my daughters tank.
I can pick them up anytime
Thanks
Ron

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are doing great! I have a pair in my tank currently and they love their anemone. The other four are still in my QT growing out. (Hard to see them but they both in there). I really appreciate the clowns, thank you.

22A98D3A-4B94-4206-B9FB-595AD22F3AB3.jpeg

OP
OP
I

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clowns are doing great! I have a pair in my tank currently and they love their anemone. The other four are still in my QT growing out. (Hard to see them but they both in there). I really appreciate the clowns, thank you.

22A98D3A-4B94-4206-B9FB-595AD22F3AB3.jpeg
Thanks for sharing!! Glad they are doing well. I have a second clutch growing out now that is nearing the end of metamorphosis.

lcatoni1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a couple attempts at raising clownfish fry, I got the process kinks worked out and currently have about 80 happy baby clowns. I'm now looking to find them good homes and offering them for free for local pickup. I've never shipped livestock before, so not sure how well they would fair.

Mom is a snowflake and dad is a traditional false percula, but I'm guessing they had some others genes given the variety of patterns in the babies (standard, snowflake, and all-white bodies)

Please PM me if interested. They are ~1-1.5 inches in size and eating small pellet/frozen food. They are about 2 months old at this point.

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg
I'm interested I'll take a few call me 3055192087

makscopes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I too late in the game? I have an established tank in Maitland. I had a Wyoming white just jump on me. Heartbroken need a replacement clown.

OP
OP
I

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am sorry about your loss! I don’t have any available anymore unfortunately, but I did take a bunch (150+) to Oceans Direct in Longwood about two months ago. They may still have some, so worth giving a call at least.

Sorry I couldn’t help further!
Ian

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back