Random Flow Generator Show Off Thread - Show us your Tank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you run the Random Flow Generator™ Nozzle in your aquarium - want to show it off? We would love to see it. Post pics of you tank - be sure to include shots that show your RFG Nozzle. Videos are great too. There is no better way to show the flow than with a video :)

FYI - this thread has been moved to the main discussion forums. please use this thread here
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/random-flow-generator-show-off-thread-show-us-your-tank.331758/

VCA-123_FTS125_0233.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw this product and spoke to these guys at RAP CA, they are super cool, and a must have. I left with a set for my tank.
That's awesome. we nearly sold out of all the stock we brought to the show. We had a blast at RAP this year. What size did you get? Be sure to post a pic of your tank in this thread once you get the RFG nozzles installed.

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What 3D printer are you guys using?
We use the Monoprice Mini for the majority of what we are printing - they are small, compact and seem to print forever. We are currently running 15 of them 24/7 and are planning anther expansion. We bring them in and upgrade a few key components, set them up, get everything dialed in and put them to work. They are a great little printer and easy to repair and perform maintenance on. They are a true workhorse. Once they are dialed in, than can attain a pretty respectable print speed.

Back