RAP NY 2021 What's your wish list for Reefapalooza NY June 26th/27th?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be heading to Secaucus for our 6th Reefapalooza NY show and we wanted to see what's on people's Wish List for corals at this event. We will be bringing one tank so we want to make sure we fill it with stuff people want. You can be specific or even just the general Genus if it's certain types of corals.

We will be in Booth #605 right behind EcoTech Marine. Stop by to check out our stuff or even to just shoot the breeze. I'm looking forward to getting back out there.

See you soon!

RandyO

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any teases? Wondering what booth to visit first to find something out of the ordinary. Also, any tanks/equipment you won’t feel like lugging back afterwards?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any teases? Wondering what booth to visit first to find something out of the ordinary. Also, any tanks/equipment you won’t feel like lugging back afterwards?

No teases. Just looking for direction on what to load up on the mobile trays. Maybe a day or two before we leave we can post a few photos of the trays.

As far as equipment, we reuse everything for the shows. Which, come to think of, we have not used since last February so we better check on that stuff too. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back