RAP Orlando 2019: New Maxspect Products [Video]

CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score

In this new episode of [CVtv], we pay a visit to Maxspect booth at RAP Orlando 2019. Howard Roy from Maxspect introduces us to two brand new products that will be available come late summer 2019!

Maxspect unveils their brand new and innovative Aeraqua Duo Protein Skimmer. This skimmer is like no other skimmer you have ever seen. It features a DUAL propeller skimmer pump that can maximize filtration capacity of this rather small foot print skimmer. Maxspect describes it as "Small foot print for a BIG skimmer" as it can handle tanks ranging from 100 gallons up to 600 gallons! The skimmer also features a fully integrated water level knob, fully integrated and hidden air intake as well as a much welcomed collection cup handle to make emptying out smelly skimmate easy and clean. The skimmer also features a brand new output design that is meant to let clean water out of the skimmer while at the same time, keep microbubbles inside the skimmer!

The second product unveiled was the new Jump Series DC pumps. These are powerful pumps made for the price conscientious hobbyist.

For more information about Maxspect products, please visit https://www.coralvue.com/maxspect

#coralvue #maxspect #cvtv

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for great support from Coralvue!

Will you watch revhtree on the LIVE #askBRStv show?

• Yes I'll tune in live at 1:30pm est!

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No I'll have to catch the rerun!

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Neither, I choose to make revhtree sad...

Votes: 1 2.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors