tsm corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Lennardi Wrasse.jpg

**RARE**Lennardi Wrasse Auction WYSIWYG**Starting Bid $700**
Minimum $10 increments
Auction ending Tuesday 4/10/18 Final Bid accepted 7:59:59 PST
Shipping FedEx overnight / Local Pickup
Shipping will be calculated depending on your location, then it will be added to the winning total.
Winner should contact us at [email protected] within 24 hours at end of auction with their shipping information.
Visit our online store for our DOA policy
Comment below for bids and or any questions, they will be answered asap

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Man, such an awesome fish.

Just saw a video how 1 supplier started shipping them with a few inches of sand in the bags, thought that was cool.

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
I may be the only one thinking this but dang for such a,high price tag you would think shipping would be included. Most places offer free shipping with a purchase totaling 250 and sometimes much less.

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
It’s also an auction, the final price won’t be $700.
Vendor can't know that for sure. African angel was won at starting bid. Tinkeri pair went only $50 over starting bid which was much lower than what someone would expect.

I'm sure the vendor would pay for shipping if everyone wanted to pay full retail price.
I have no skin in the game here but I can see how/why they would ask for shipping.

bluedevils6653

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you BigKid4788 and bluedevils6653!
Amazing how an auction thread becomes a shipping debate.
Usually the ones with the most to say never bid anyway!
No problem. I think I can speak for most people on this forum in saying we appreciate you putting these type of fish up for auction!

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Can almost guarantee it will be much lower than what they usually retail for though

I agree, and for a much cheaper price, it’s totally worth paying the shipping cost. I’m just pointing out that it will probably go for over 700, I guess I am just nitpicking how you said for sale and not auction, sorry

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Vendor can't know that for sure. African angel was won at starting bid. Tinkeri pair went only $50 over starting bid which was much lower than what someone would expect.

I'm sure the vendor would pay for shipping if everyone wanted to pay full retail price.
I have no skin in the game here but I can see how/why they would ask for shipping.

I’m not arguing against the shipping cost, I was just pointing out that it was a auction and not for sale at $700

tangtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you BigKid4788 and bluedevils6653!
Amazing how an auction thread becomes a shipping debate.
Usually the ones with the most to say never bid anyway!
Wow! Way to just make people NOT bid. Lol gl now you will need it....

ChiCity

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
so much vitriol

OP
tsm corals

tsm corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow! Way to just make people NOT bid. Lol gl now you will need it....
We don’t mean to be mean, it’s just that we are a not a large store like some of the other fish stores online. And sometimes shipping across country can be expensive. We have put this fish up for a starting bid at a very low bid for this kind of fish. We don’t want to make enemies and we hope to bring the fish auctions back to the sponsor page.

tangtime

View Badges
Reaction score
We don’t mean to be mean, it’s just that we are a not a large store like some of the other fish stores online. And sometimes shipping across country can be expensive. We have put this fish up for a starting bid at a very low bid for this kind of fish. We don’t want to make enemies and we hope to bring the fish auctions back to the sponsor page.
Understandable, best response sometimes is no response, and report those that are arguing. The mods here seem to clean things up.

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Understandable, best response sometimes is no response, and report those that are arguing. The mods here seem to clean things up.
I agree with this statement but to be fair that goes both ways. Lol and I just broke my own rule .

Thank you for doing these auctions.

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Didn't mean to start a large debate was just stateing an opinion. I know retail these fish go for more than the starting bid and was just making the assumption that the final price would quickly approach the fair market value.
Best of luck with the auction it is a beautiful fish.

Punksboops

View Badges
Reaction score
If anyone knows Ray and tsm paying a tiny shipping cost for an exceptional fish at a very high quality should not be an issue. This is speaking from experience every fish I have either bought or won on auction has been amazing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Boom Corals