Rare & Exotic Saltwater Livestock - What Are You Looking For?

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
This week, we were able to get one of our client's a beautiful Earl's Fairy Wrasse. What are you looking for? (We may require a deposit, depending on the fish.)

Earl's Fairy Wrasse.jpg

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Not very expensive, but seems extremely hard to find lately. How about a Blue Spotted Jawfish? Availability? Price?
Speaking to our buyer, I learned that these are a regulated/permitted item and that we get them in about every 3 to 6 months (like 30 to 60 at a time) and then no more for another 3 to 6 months. Please make sure you are on our waiting list for this item so you can snag one as soon as they hit our inventory. Thanks!

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Tahitian Cirrhilabrus claire?

Dream fish, I can’t imagine it being less than $1500....
Funny that you brought this up. I just made a post about this fish. Everyone way saying there are less then 10 in the states. the last few that sold were over 2k.

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Tahitian Cirrhilabrus claire?

Dream fish, I can’t imagine it being less than $1500....
Wow, I admit this is one I had never heard of, but we will definitely look into seeing if we can get one. I'm sure the reason they are so hard to get is that they are very deep water fish.

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Chevron Tang
We do actually get these in every couple of months, I have seen them several times. Are you on the waiting list for them?

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Juvie Marine Betta
Johnson's Fairy Wrasse (Terminal Male)
I have never seen us get a juvenile marine betta in, just adults, but I will check into both this one (love how they look with the fewer spot and more blue) and the Johnson's Fairy Wrasse (terminal male).

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Gunnelichthys curiosus
I know we have had these in before - we had them listed as the "Red Striped Worm Goby" - I'll check with our buyers on getting some.

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Gold ring cowrie, Monetaria annulus
We've never had these before - I'll have to see if it's something we can even get at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Bulk Reef Supply