• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RARE fish package- Choati Leopard Wrasse, Oman Blenny, Multibar angelfish, and Yellow Tang $750

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Andrews_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am looking for a buyer to purchase all 4 of these fish at once. All extremely healthy, never had diseases or been in a tank that has had an outbreak. They are currently in a mangrove system of about 120 gallons and I will be taking the system down unfortunately and do not have another tank option to house them at the moment. Looking for a pickup in Southern California. I am currently based in Santa Barbara but will drive within an hour of here to meet someone or deliver too.

As for the fish:

Oman Blenny- only a few have ever been imported and I was lucky enough to get one
Choati, I have had Her(assuming its female) for over 2 years, eats all types of food.
Yellow tang & Multibar were purchased from biota 18 months ago and are fat and happy.

Price:$750.00

I don't have a good pic of the yellow tang but its 3" at least and very strong yellows.

D002_C011_0101MW.0001692.jpg D002_C011_0101MW.0011532.JPG IMG_3696.jpg IMG_3697.jpg IMG_3698.jpg

Rene2br

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in the choati and blenny. Already have a yellow tang and angels that won't like the six bar.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the Oman blenny? Beautiful fish, wish I lived closer

Darren

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back