Rate Turbo's Aquatics in the Showcase!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a new feature here on R2R where you can list & rate businesses.

Here is my listing:

https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

With the new product line pending and production on hold, I obviously don't have many new customers recently, but I have a lot of existing customers from the 3 years before I became a sponsor. If you're one of them, please rate me and comment!

I try to be as honest as possible - to a fault at times. So please, be honest with me as well, I welcome it - especially if I have disappointed. I'm always wanting to improve, but I can't when no one tells me what I might be doing wrong, from the consumer perspective.

I already know that I suck at delivering in a timely manner, but I'm working towards changing that with the new line.

Thanks!!
Bud

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't wait to try out your product!

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bud is the best at customer service and keeps you informed on latest improvements. He is very dedicated to his product and his designs are innovated and well constructed. I have run one of his scrubbers on my setups for many years. Had one of his first designs up to his latest to date and plan on upgrading to his latest coming soon.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently installed a L4 on my Artisan II tank and have been very impressed with it's design and workmanship. Bud was above any vendor I've worked with. He is prompt in answering questions and making sure you have everything you need for your operation. The quality of the design and materials are par none.
I highly recommend Bud and his ATS products!
Thx Bud for a great experience!

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bud is the best at customer service and keeps you informed on latest improvements. He is very dedicated to his product and his designs are innovated and well constructed. I have run one of his scrubbers on my setups for many years. Had one of his first designs up to his latest to date and plan on upgrading to his latest coming soon.

I recently installed a L4 on my Artisan II tank and have been very impressed with it's design and workmanship. Bud was above any vendor I've worked with. He is prompt in answering questions and making sure you have everything you need for your operation. The quality of the design and materials are par none.
I highly recommend Bud and his ATS products!
Thx Bud for a great experience!
Don't forget to post your review here: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

Thanks!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back