• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA price?

Robert McCreary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my nem split I am in the process of removing one to a breeder box. the nems oral discs are 3 1/2 and 4 inches. I want to put this up for sale. I've seen some rbta go for 100 and others for 25o so I am lost at the current trending price.
[don't worry the clownfish is happy and healthy it is just a light reflection]

nem 04-2019 split.jpg

Last edited:

lurpy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my nem split I am in the process of removing one to a breeder box. the nems oral discs are 3 1/2 and 4 inches. I want to put this up for sale. I've seen some rbta go for 100 and others for 25o so I am lost at the current trending price.
[don't worry the clownfish is happy and healthy it is just a light reflection]

nem 04-2019 split.jpg
With the white in it kinda looks like a black widow kinda.witch would be more

OP
OP
Robert McCreary

Robert McCreary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the white in it kinda looks like a black widow kinda.witch would be more
yeah I agree, im just not going to put the listing up as a black widow since I don't have any lineage for this anemone. I do feel comfortable asking for a little more compared to what most regular RBTA go for. but that's all, the buyer can call it whatever they wants after it is sold. lol :)

Last edited:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so how much more?
Well that all depends. There was one just like it at a frag swap recently presale for $60 here in Pittsburgh. If you are going to try to sell it locally without shipping your price would probably be different than if you shipped. What area are you located?

OP
OP
Robert McCreary

Robert McCreary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that all depends. There was one just like it at a frag swap recently presale for $60 here in Pittsburgh. If you are going to try to sell it locally without shipping your price would probably be different than if you shipped. What area are you located?
I am very interested in shipping the nem, im in central California. but i'm confused. my lfs only told me that he gets his anemones dry with moist news paper. so idk.

OP
OP
Robert McCreary

Robert McCreary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thread is not meant for offers instead it is for insight on a FAIR MARKET PRICE before posting on the market page!
thank you

Back