rBTA(s) to trade

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some gorgeous rBTAs in my 29 gallon tank. I'm interested in trading 1-3 of them.

I originally got them from my dad's tank...he started with 2, and they have reproduced to over 20+! He sent me home with a few, and now they are much bigger and have started to reproduce in my tank. I am worried that they will take over space and not allow my soft corals to grow, and I am also a little worried that one of them will get hurt while searching for more room. They don't all fit on the same rock anymore.

Is anyone interested in a trade? I would love some zoas, but I am open to considering anything that will be compatible with my other critters! Here's a picture of some of them.

bta.jpg

Coach63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you live? I have nothing to trade but would give some money. How much do you want for a medium size one? I live in West Knoxville.

OP
OP
KristiYates

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you live? I have nothing to trade but would give some money. How much do you want for a medium size one? I live in West Knoxville.

Hey! I love on the west side of Chattanooga near Jasper, TN, but I work on the east side of Chatt...1.5 hrs from downtown Knoxville. Is that too far for you?

wtbuck12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I love on the west side of Chattanooga near Jasper, TN, but I work on the east side of Chatt...1.5 hrs from downtown Knoxville. Is that too far for you?

If one is still available, would you consider shipping to Louisiana zip 70510

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful nems don't get me wrong, but why are they splitting so much? This usually happens for 1 of 2 reasons. Heavy feeding or Stress. And by the sound of it you are either feeding them ALOT daily or your water is a little unstable or out of whack. Also if you are shipping, shoot me a price and I may be interested

OP
OP
KristiYates

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful nems don't get me wrong, but why are they splitting so much? This usually happens for 1 of 2 reasons. Heavy feeding or Stress. And by the sound of it you are either feeding them ALOT daily or your water is a little unstable or out of whack. Also if you are shipping, shoot me a price and I may be interested

They don't really split "so much". My dad started with the originals years ago, and I have only had 2 split in the year that they have been in my tank. Both that split were bigger than my dinner plates when they split, so I figured it was due to size. I don't target feed them, but every now and then some will get mysis shrimp while the clown fish are eating. They get plenty of food from my lights. I've never shipped anything before though, and it makes me nervous! I think I'd be afraid to...do you have much experience shipping livestock?

OP
OP
KristiYates

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If one is still available, would you consider shipping to Louisiana zip 70510

Hey! I don't have experience shipping nems and I'm not sure I have what I need to keep them comfortable for that kind of trip. Do you know much about what that would require?

wtbuck12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never shipped livestock, but have received numerous shipments. Hopefully someone will chime in with experience. Please let me know uf you decide to do it.

OP
OP
KristiYates

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never shipped livestock, but have received numerous shipments. Hopefully someone will chime in with experience. Please let me know uf you decide to do it.

I will definitely let you know. I'll try browsing through other threads for more info [emoji4]

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same here. Their are a lot of threads on this I believe

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back