Re Aquascaping Help

Watevadog5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your new aquascape! There is a great thread on this site that breaks it down aesthetically and was a real help to me when re doing my scape. I went with 2 islands which allowed flow and gave a minimal look but also added dimension to the tank front to back.

OP
OP
mrsalnj

mrsalnj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171207_183524.jpg
Changed my aquascaping again for the 100th time, what do you think ? I feel my coral placement will be good on this one.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171205_195224.jpg
changed my aquascaping give me your thoughts and ideas my brain is working now lol i think i got this
Looks more natural and plenty of places to attach a variety of coral.

waterskiguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a great write up on aquascaping called Aestetics of Aquascaping that a guy named Paul Whitby did Back in 2011 for Reefs Magazine. Check it out! It has a ton of usable information on how and why to place your rockwork and even, later, explains the use of color and texture contrast to make your corals pop.

waterskiguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a great write up on aquascaping called Aestetics of Aquascaping that a guy named Paul Whitby did Back in 2011 for Reefs Magazine. Check it out! It has a ton of usable information on how and why to place your rockwork and even, later, explains the use of color and texture contrast to make your corals pop. It goes over the rule of thirds that’s used in art and architecture all over the world.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back