• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Real deal wwc og bounce ALL SOLD

Item Price
475-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is three of my nice original og bounce with the fantastic bubbles. Not the varieties with the tiny bubbles. They are mounted on 1 1/8 plugs and when fully expanded and happy are about 1 1/4in to 1 1/2in. Not tiny goobers that others are selling for $350 or more. I ship overnight ups and the shipping is included in the price. I have many other corals available and can ship with the bounce. If you purchase more then one I will discount the others the amount of the shipping that I will save. Pm with any questions or list requests.

This one is an easy 1 1/2in in diameter. SOLD
IMG_1072.JPG

this one is bit smaller, about 1 1/4in. SOLD
IMG_1071.JPG

Larger bubbles but not as many. 1 1/4 in in diameter. SOLD shipped
IMG_1073.JPG

Last edited:

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is three of my nice original og bounce with the fantastic bubbles. Not the varieties with the tiny bubbles. They are mounted on 1 1/8 plugs and when fully expanded and happy are about 1 1/4in to 1 1/2in. Not tiny goobers that others are selling for $350 or more. I ship overnight ups and the shipping is included in the price. I have many other corals available and can ship with the bounce. If you purchase more then one I will discount the others the amount of the shipping that I will save. Pm with any questions or list requests.

This one is an easy 1 1/2in in diameter. $550 shipped
IMG_1072.JPG

this one is bit smaller, about 1 1/4in. $500 shipped.
IMG_1071.JPG

Larger bubbles but not as many. 1 1/4 in in diameter. $450 shipped
IMG_1073.JPG
Interested in any trades?

zoalicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence great seller beautiful bounce I got from him and great packaging….the front one is his nice and big

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is by far the most troubling thing that can happen when cutting og’s. First you need to make sure that you have a foot that is attached well to the existing plug. You have to cut them with their foot attached or you will play hell getting them to attach to a new plug. Once one comes loose I have not had good luck with getting them to attach. I have tried printed shroom baskets of several different designs with limited success. I am not trying to use an acrylic box lined with gravel and cut up frag disks and just letting them hopefully attach on their own. I am hoping this will be the cure.
Jeff

SerenitysMommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is by far the most troubling thing that can happen when cutting og’s. First you need to make sure that you have a foot that is attached well to the existing plug. You have to cut them with their foot attached or you will play hell getting them to attach to a new plug. Once one comes loose I have not had good luck with getting them to attach. I have tried printed shroom baskets of several different designs with limited success. I am not trying to use an acrylic box lined with gravel and cut up frag disks and just letting them hopefully attach on their own. I am hoping this will be the cure.
Jeff
Thanks I bought a baby one and it was attached to a round rock and it kept falling over so I stupidly removed it and I am playing hell now trying to get it on a plug

SerenitysMommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff
Thanks I bought a baby one and it was attached to a round rock and it kept falling over so I stupidly removed it and I am playing hell now trying to get it on a plu

SerenitysMommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think I should fill the container with little pieces of rock and wait for him to get attached to one and then glue it to a disk

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back