Rebuild

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a frag tank and a display tank...unfortunately this past year I lost all my stock but my clownfish pair (they’re tough little buggers haha) to a power outtage. I was devasted and lesson learned the hard way to buy a generator! I love this hobby and usually go to coral expos (especially since most are around my birthday and it’s my present to myself!) but the ones in my area are cancelled because of the virus. I’m trying to rebuild my stock on a budget and have a true appreciation for coral and the work we put in to propagate it! I don’t have a lot of money so if anyone has pieces from fragging that are cheap/free to help a fellow reefer rebuild, please reach out! I will of course pay shipping and even a small fee! Thanks everyone & keep reefing/supporting one another! I attached a picture of the Duncan I had that grew to eventually be 12 heads just because he’s cute small. :)

291311A6-D142-439F-8B6B-6BC6C493D21B.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back