Recent experience ordering from liveaquaria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my first set of fishes/frozen food from LiveAquaria. Below is my feedback for future buyers.

Awesome With frozen food - the frozen variety pack was awesome. Packed with dry ice. Came Nice and frozen. It was way cheaper And better quality than buying locally. It just feels fresh compared to what I used to buy from LFS...

Not so good - the fishes came in tiny. Especially the $95 dollar mandarin was a huge let down...

All is all, I will be ordering frozen food from liveaquaria. I will stay with LFS for fishes.

Sam
The mandarine I got was tiny to. It was so tiny that I could not even see it in the bag!! And on top of that, when I put him in the tank, he quickly dove for the bottom of the tank and disappeared...never to be seen again. So...so much for the 14 day guarantee!! $$$$ down the drain....

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The mandarine I got was tiny to. It was so tiny that I could not even see it in the bag!! And on top of that, when I put him in the tank, he quickly dove for the bottom of the tank and disappeared...never to be seen again. So...so much for the 14 day guarantee!! $$$$ down the drain....

I cannot find mine anymore either. I am just calling it out so that Liveaquaria hopefully considers this into their business model. Selling a fry only calls for dissapointed customers and potential future revenue loss.

This is my last response and we can get back to other bigger things...mods you can close this thread.

Sam

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back