Recent Order Very Poor Experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems like a vendor Pile on. Should this be put into a locked thread?
I disagree.
With threads being locked, it only protects the vendor. Why protect a vendor that's lost it's ability to provide a quality product.
This vendor has gone from being at the top of the game to the bottom.
Longer running threads get noticed. Locked ones don't.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I disagree.
With threads being locked, it only protects the vendor. Why protect a vendor that's lost it's ability to provide a quality product.
I dont disagree with you at all. none whatsoever. But read my last post. Certain ones are protected while others are not. If the goal is to get 'bad vendors noticed', then dont let ones pay to not get noticed.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Certain ones are protected while others are not. If the goal is to get 'bad vendors noticed', then dont let ones pay to not get noticed.
I don't have a solution for that for that. Maybe overall policy needs to be examined on the mod level.

I just know that when neglect happens and corals and fish die in the name of " being eco-friendly" it needs to be called out. This is one vendor that has very large profile and is starting something that is dangerous to our hobby that only gives fuel to the side that wants to end it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a solution for that for that. Maybe overall policy needs to be examined on the mod level.

I just know that when neglect happens and corals and fish die in the name of " being eco-friendly" it needs to be called out. This is one vendor that has very large profile and is starting something that is dangerous to our hobby that only gives fuel to the side that wants to end it.
They have a feedback score. If your goal is to let people know of your experience..this is the best place to do it.

1643560835938.png

Last edited:

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I disagree.
Don't you guys question your selves as to why live aquaria have being resold several times in the last couple years?
yes it was use to be the best place to order livestock from. it use to be very reasonably prices, refunds where easy (not store credits) free shipping on orders over $100. all that was in the past.....
So why would such a great place was changed ownership? if they where at top of the game?
They where losing money left and right for their great costumer service! Their 14day guaranty and no questions ask as to why fish die and all... just give you a refund and that was it. And that was after they paid for your packaging and for your shipping....
If you guys just look at Live Aquaria from business point of view, it would all make sense to why they run their business the way they run it now
Saying all that, I miss the old Live Aquaria as consumer.

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to agree with you 200% I ordered 3 fish from divers den it came in a box 4 sizes to big for the shipment fish slopped all around and were frozen when I got them. DOA I saw lA said to you trying to be more eco friendly but at what cost killing fish. Needless to say I was very upset, not about the money but lack of effort to properly pack the sea life smh

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back