Reconnected apex to new router and lost all data! Argh

wjgeese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after a long process of finally getting my apex to connect to our new router I see all my data (prior level, notes etc) is missing. Equipment is as I left it. Any way to recovery missing data?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly did you do during this long process? Did you at any point remove the Apex from your Fusion account and add it back? That's the only thing I can think of that would cause this.

OP
OP
W

wjgeese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a long process bc every time I tried to connect directly to the apex (setup network) it would say connected without internet. I eventually went in amd changed the wifi network within fusion. I would think if i lost all my settings that would make more sense. But my settings are still there. Just no historical data

Barbarian88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry that you ended up in such a situation. I was also in your position. A while ago my computer had disappointed me, and I lost all of my information. My company was in danger, because of all that lost info. I started searching for a solution, and after some time, I lost all my hope. But a friend of mine suggested I check a company specializing in recovering all the data from the hard drive. You can check them here salvagedata.com. For a small price, they saved me. They could solve the problem even if your hard drive was affected by the water of fire. Wishing you good luck and hoping to hear from you soon!

willitrue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry that you ended up in such a situation. I was also in your position. A while ago my computer had disappointed me, and I lost all of my information. My company was in danger, because of all that lost info. I started searching for a solution, and after some time, I lost all my hope. But a friend of mine suggested I check a company specializing in recovering all the data from the hard drive. You can check them here salvagedata.com. For a small price, they saved me. They could solve the problem even if your hard drive was affected by the water of fire. Wishing you good luck and hoping to hear from you soon!
Thanks for sharing

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How on earth did that happen? Am I the only one who wonders what else was done to connect to the network? Sounds like something else happened along the way to me. While I do admit that the WIFI connection should be easier (one reason I prefer to use ethernet as main connection) but it should not cause a loss of data???

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back