Recording meetings?

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, will tonight's meeting be recorded?

I had to reschedule an appointment and might not make it, which got me thinking...

Interviews with experienced reef keepers and pros like ReefBum would make great content for the site. Of course, you all are on top of things and probably already thought of this. But, just in case, I wanted to toss the idea out there.

Hope to see you all tonight!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, will tonight's meeting be recorded?

I had to reschedule an appointment and might not make it, which got me thinking...

Interviews with experienced reef keepers and pros like ReefBum would make great content for the site. Of course, you all are on top of things and probably already thought of this. But, just in case, I wanted to toss the idea out there.

Hope to see you all tonight!
For sure! I think the only one that wasn’t recorded was cause the speaker asked that it not be so it would give him more freedom to speak. I don’t think he said anything sensitive. But it’s cool that people would be willing to give us some insider info like that.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@malcoda I do think I have some recording that still need to be uploaded on YouTube though. I think I’m going to stop going in and editing them and just post them raw, cause it takes forever and my computer isn’t the fastest at rendering.

OP
OP
malacoda

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@malcoda I do think I have some recording that still need to be uploaded on YouTube though. I think I’m going to stop going in and editing them and just post them raw, cause it takes forever and my computer isn’t the fastest at rendering.
Thanks! And raw is fine. It'll make it feel like actually having been there for the 'live' meeting.

I'm just glad I'll have the chance to watch when I get some free time. Things have been so chaotic the past few months ... and especially the past few days ... that I've pretty at how many meetings I've had to miss.

Thought for sure I'd be able to make last night's ... but realized at the last moment that I'd forgotten about a social commitment I'd already made for the same date. Hope you all had a blast! And will definitely see everyone at the Fragtastic tour next month.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! And raw is fine. It'll make it feel like actually having been there for the 'live' meeting.

I'm just glad I'll have the chance to watch when I get some free time. Things have been so chaotic the past few months ... and especially the past few days ... that I've pretty at how many meetings I've had to miss.

Thought for sure I'd be able to make last night's ... but realized at the last moment that I'd forgotten about a social commitment I'd already made for the same date. Hope you all had a blast! And will definitely see everyone at the Fragtastic tour next month.
Hope you get to make it for the LFS tour!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back