• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Macro Algae - Gracilaria Curtissae, just pay shipping!

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for your interest! We have enough takers for this batch and the next. Please message me if you would like to be added to a wait list since we need to harvest this macro every 3-4 weeks. Thank you!

Gracilaria curtissae
I’ve had this macro in my tank for a year and it readily grows when transplanted to other tanks.

From my personal experience, Gracilaria grows quickly, loves light and mod flow. Will still grow in dark lighting/shaded areas but at a much slower rate.

I will send a tennis ball clump, please just pay for shipping. Please pm me if interested :)
D7E5ABA8-C7F2-4AAB-B190-31B42ADE3996.jpeg

7677F009-5133-4C35-868E-79A3650FE05A.jpeg

Please note :

we keep a natural tank with pests such as asterina stars, brittle stars, bristle worms, stomatella snails, and we have majano anemones.​

Last edited:

Dan Ponchak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gracilaria curtissae
I’ve had this macro in my tank for a year and it readily grows when transplanted to other tanks.

From my personal experience, Gracilaria grows quickly, loves light and mod flow. Will still grow in dark lighting/shaded areas but at a much slower rate.

I will send a tennis ball clump, please just pay for shipping. Please pm me if interested :)

Please note :

we keep a natural tank with pests such as asterina stars, brittle stars, bristle worms, stomatella snails, and we have majano anemones.​

Gracilaria curtissae

Please note :

if you still have any I’d like some please. Pm me PayPal info and price shipped to 90742. Thanks. Dan.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back