• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Mithrax Crabs - Michigan - No Shipping - $20

Item Price
$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

DocRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of these red mithrax for sale. Scientific name is Mithrax Sculptus, and they're related to the Mithraculus Sculptus (Emerald Crab). Selling them because my tank doesn't have enough algae or detritus for them, so they started going after my corals. They are only reef safe if you have algae for them to eat. They won't attack other fish/inverts, but will go after soft corals if they get hungry enough. I got them in some Gulf of Mexico live rock that I ordered. They tore through ALL of the macro algae that came in on the rock, and picked clean ALL signs of bryopsis, bubble algae, and GHA. They were less than half the size they are now when I got them back in September. They've been in a QT/isolation/observation tank with the gulf rock, gulf sand, and some coral frags I bought the entire time (almost 3 months now). So they're clean and aren't carrying any parasites or disease. Will meet (within a certain distance) or you can pick up; but I will not deliver. Inbox me or text at (734) 855 - 9274, but do not call.

unnamed (1).jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back