Red Sea’s new Reefer Peninsula coming early next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea is set to release a new wider Reefer Peninsula aquarium series and new Reefer 625 aquarium next year, that is according to reports we have heard and intelligence we have collected. Red Sea International confirmed the news to Reef Builders. The Reefer Deluxe 625 XL follows along the lines of other Reefer deluxe […]

Continue reading...

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But that extra long 625 is just what many of us current Red Sea owners were waiting for.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
But that extra long 625 is just what many of us current Red Sea owners were waiting for.
Haha dude i litterally want to cry everytime i see a new reefer tank come out. Basically anyone that bought the larger models in my time, wanted bigger including myself

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha dude i litterally want to cry everytime i see a new reefer tank come out. Basically anyone that bought the larger models in my time, wanted bigger including myself

LOL, I hear you man... but there's no way I'm swapping my entire tank over for another 12". Now if it was an 8 footer, then I would have a tough decision to make. Or if I was moving or wanted the tank in a different location in my house, then sure.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOL, I hear you man... but there's no way I'm swapping my entire tank over for another 12". Now if it was an 8 footer, then I would have a tough decision to make. Or if I was moving or wanted the tank in a different location in my house, then sure.
Haha dude noway would swap my tank out right now atleast. The Peninsula tank on the other hand is great. Cant wait to see them up and running

Broadfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any info on when this is coming out?

I have heard from a couple of Red Sea sources that they will be announced within the next 6-7 days!

aquaterra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to think I inspired them to do this :)
IMG_3246.JPG

Broadfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"NEW RED SEA REEFER XXL !!!

Teaser, look what is coming soon from Red Sea.

Full details on the Reefer XXL range and the Reefer Peninsula range coming soon.

Prices to be confirmed shortly as well as an introductory offer.

Peninsula Systems
The REEFER™ Peninsula style systems feature ultra-clear glass on all 3 open sides of the aquarium offering a captivating, multidimensional view of the reefscape and make them perfect as room dividers which create intimate yet open spaces in any home or office. These 60cm high aquariums are set on 100cm tall cabinets that can be assembled with the doors opening on either side to suit the layout of the room. With lengths of 1.25m & 1.6m respectively and including all the features of Reefer systems, these high-quality systems offer total net operating volumes of 500 & 650 litres respectively.

REEFER™ XXL
With net operating volumes of 625 & 750 litres the new REEFER™ XXL’s are impressive full-sized reef systems available in lengths of 1.5m & 1.8m respectively. The new XXL format of 65cm wide and 60cm high make them significantly bigger than the regular REEFER™ /REEFER™ XL, and provide unsurpassed depth and dimension to the reefscape. Both models are constructed using 19mm ultra-clear glass for both strength and viewing quality and have all the same great features as the current REEFER™ range."

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does the other side of the cabinet look like? A solid panel or doors as well?

Broadfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does the other side of the cabinet look like? A solid panel or doors as well?

Your guess is as a good as mine! Red Sea and their employees are doing a very good job of not releasing any details prematurely. The Red Sea marketing manager stated that there would be "a few launch phases".

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your guess is as a good as mine! Red Sea and their employees are doing a very good job of not releasing any details prematurely. The Red Sea marketing manager stated that there would be "a few launch phases".

Welp, I'm hoping its doors. Easy access from either side is why I like peninsulas.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Description above says: can be assembled with the doors opening on either side to suit the layout of the room

With a peninsula it makes so much more sense to offer with doors all the way around.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Description above says: can be assembled with the doors opening on either side to suit the layout of the room

With a peninsula it makes so much more sense to offer with doors all the way around.

"can be assembled with the doors opening on either side to suit the layout of the room" has me thinking we get a set of doors for just one side but we can pick and choose the side of the tank best suited for working in the tank.

I agree with the doors all around.

Broadfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"can be assembled with the doors opening on either side to suit the layout of the room" has me thinking we get a set of doors for just one side but we can pick and choose the side of the tank best suited for working in the tank.

I agree with the doors all around.

I would be buying another set of doors from Red Sea!

Back