• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 170 Full system breakdown - Chicago, IL - $30 to $1550

Item Price
$30 to %1550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

The good news is I get to move to Germany. The bad news is I have to tear down everything and start over. It has be an amazing journey learning, building, and enjoying my tank. Here is everything I have to offer. Let me know if your interested in anything. Its all gotta go. I'm willing to ship most items but the RO/DI system, Reef Roller Mat, and tank + stand I can't. If your in the Chicago land area I can come drop it off for you. Note: The RedSea 170 is not normally able to take the Reef Roller Mat 500 however i was able to modify it so that it fit the roller mat and the protein skimmer. Unfortunately the ATO tank no longer sits in the normal location. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.

1663165183052.png
IMG_8016(1).jpeg IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg IMG_9007.jpeg IMG_9008.jpeg IMG_9009.jpeg IMG_9010.jpeg IMG_9011.jpeg

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello All,

The good news is I get to move to Germany. The bad news is I have to tear down everything and start over. It has be an amazing journey learning, building, and enjoying my tank. Here is everything I have to offer. Let me know if your interested in anything. Its all gotta go. I'm willing to ship most items but the RO/DI system, Reef Roller Mat, and tank + stand I can't. If your in the Chicago land area I can come drop it off for you. Note: The RedSea 170 is not normally able to take the Reef Roller Mat 500 however i was able to modify it so that it fit the roller mat and the protein skimmer. Unfortunately the ATO tank no longer sits in the normal location. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.

1663165183052.png
IMG_8016(1).jpeg IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg IMG_9007.jpeg IMG_9008.jpeg IMG_9009.jpeg IMG_9010.jpeg IMG_9011.jpeg
Hi there I am interested in the Hanna alkalinity tester??

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested to hear what is taking you to Germany. I’d like to move to Europe myself! Can’t you pack up the small stuff and take with you? Just would have to get an outlet adapter of course.

OP
OP
Max Hill

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested to hear what is taking you to Germany. I’d like to move to Europe myself! Can’t you pack up the small stuff and take with you? Just would have to get an outlet adapter of course.
Work is taking me to Germany. I have considered taking all the small things. There are a few reasons I do not. The first is when I move my first apartment will most likely not be the one that I stay in and so taking things would mostly mean there is more stuff I have to store and move around. Second, now that the euro and the dollar are very similar in price I see value in getting new equipment there. Third, when I do settle down and do this again I plan on having a larger tank and much of the equipment I have would be undersized. The item I hesitate on is the Apex system. That will only get more expensive, especially with he state of supply chain. Also with the energy crisis in Germany I don't expect to have a ton of disposable income.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the neptune atk ato the v2 and how long did you run it?

OP
OP
Max Hill

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it in February but didn't start running it till I upgraded my system to a larger ATO in April.

This is the one I got

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back