Still working on making it they way I think works for me. Totally was not happy with the 625’s ato system. It did work somewhat, after I removed the needle valve, but I had to blow through the line on several occasions to clear the float. Just seemed engineered below par. In addition filling the reservoir was a real pain, not enough space to manually Pale water into it, and I was not going to hook up a pump to feed a gravity feed system. Siphoning just made a mess. So I found the tunze 8555 water control valve, connected directly to my under sink rodi system ran through kitchen cabinets and a 3/16 paddle wheel hole punched Sheetrock to back side of aquarium. Not even noticble although my wife has not discovered my artwork yet, so I may hear about it someday. I used a manual float valve from eshpops as a safety Incase the tunze fails. Have not decided on a leak detection system yet, but it is probably a good idea. I also discontinued the avast spyglass, really was not what I thought it would do, clogging pump all the time was to much effort for me so I just got the brs carbon and gfo reactor. Added a Milwaukee ph meter and almost finished with hooking up Kamoer doser. Still need to tidy up wires and finally put the last door on. At this point I have modified and added everything I could think of to make this my perfect aquarium that I could afford. Perhaps next year I may get the Neptune system, but for now I could not see the need for it.