red sea 90 LED's

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway to run these guys at a lower intensity. I know you can't really mess with the spectrum, but was wondering if you would modify the intensity?

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can manually set intensity. Instead of using a preset, you just make a custom setting/program.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ty for the reply, is there a link or video I can check out to do this?
I am not sure but basically you just load the app, click where it says LEDS and now running which brings up your profile. Then click the graph. From there you should be able to add, remove, and slide around the light schedule and change intensities.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure but basically you just load the app, click where it says LEDS and now running which brings up your profile. Then click the graph. From there you should be able to add, remove, and slide around the light schedule and change intensities.
ty, ill try and mess with it some more.

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can set them however you would like in the app. I did a custom My 22k some clouds that I like. You can roll in mostly cloudy. I change the schedule as if some days are different than others. Just got to mess with it. Its pretty kool.

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cloud effect was cool. If you have multiple lights, you can set then in an order of sequence and time delay. Sitting back and watching your tank was like watching a large cloud roll over the ocean over 5-10 minute period.

Back