Red Sea C-Series 250 Hood w/T5 Bulbs $300

Havens_Reef_Aquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello... I just bought a LED light fixture for my Red Sea C-Series 250. I have the receipt for these T5 bulbs. (4) of them are (1) month old and (2) are brand new never used. Ballast #2 needs replaced and this is the reason that (2) of the T5 bulbs are brand new. I just spent $180 for these new Reef Spec T5 bulbs. The Hood comes with the Red Sea built in timer and LED moonlights and is in perfect condition.

FISHPIG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello... I just bought a LED light fixture for my Red Sea C-Series 250. I have the receipt for these T5 bulbs. (4) of them are (1) month old and (2) are brand new never used. Ballast #2 needs replaced and this is the reason that (2) of the T5 bulbs are brand new. I just spent $180 for these new Reef Spec T5 bulbs. The Hood comes with the Red Sea built in timer and LED moonlights and is in perfect condition.
Hello Nick ,
I just purchased a used c250 setup and the hood needs a lot of work , so I may be interested .
Is it white or Black ?
is the timer cover there ? Are the hinge pins , and both lockable bracket arms there ?
do all of the fans work ?
is the power supply for the moonlight led included and working ?
all 6 bulbs are now working? So ballests are installed and operational ?
timer works ?
can you send me a few pics?

FISHPIG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Nick ,
I just purchased a used c250 setup and the hood needs a lot of work , so I may be interested .
Is it white or Black ?
is the timer cover there ? Are the hinge pins , and both lockable bracket arms there ?
do all of the fans work ?
is the power supply for the moonlight led included and working ?
all 6 bulbs are now working? So ballests are installed and operational ?
timer works ?
can you send me a few pics?
Hello again Nick what is the bulb configuration ? Which bulbs are they . Thank you Ned

FISHPIG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry I’m new tonight , didn’t see how old this was

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back