Red Sea Coralline Gro, does it work?

Hamza Hamid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I have a 20G nano reef tank. I just do 10% weekly water change no dosing. I have softies and LPS corals only.
Is it a good idea to dose this product for coralline algae growth? and does this work. I
dont want to mess with my KH levels currently all running good.
KH 8.4
PH i dnt test
Calcium 460
Mg 1410
No3 nearly 0
phosphates nearly zero
salinity 1.025

What does this product do? and have inside this product?
Real time experience is appreciated.
khCorallineGro-500ml-1.jpeg

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is best to seed coralline algae. I always get Indo Pacific Sea Farms Coralline Algae Booster. They grow coralline on plastic squares and ship them to you. Then you place the pieces in your aquarium. Indo Pacific is owned by Gerald Heslinga who developed the breeding of Giant Clams for aqua culture.
Then keep your alk at 8 dkh and have good lighting and you get Coralline. My tank is covered in it.:) It grows like crazy.:)

OP
OP
Hamza Hamid

Hamza Hamid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is best to seed coralline algae. I always get Indo Pacific Sea Farms Coralline Algae Booster. They grow coralline on plastic squares and ship them to you. Then you place the pieces in your aquarium. Indo Pacific is owned by Gerald Heslinga who developed the breeding of Giant Clams for aqua culture.
Then keep your alk at 8 dkh and have good lighting and you get Coralline. My tank is covered in it.:) It grows like crazy.:)

is that your tank??

OP
OP
Hamza Hamid

Hamza Hamid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry i got yout point to be honest i would like to know about the product Of red sea Coralline gro.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back