• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JaaxReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving soon and need to shut down my tank as we are building a house and will need to rent for a few months.

Trying to sell everything locally only, so if you’re interested and in the Minneapolis, MN area, feel free to PM. I’m in Savage, MN for you locals.

The tank is in great shape and I’ve really taken good care of it. I’ve had it up for under 3 years with no issues. Great all in one and my first reef tank. Some very minor damage to the black vinyl coating on the back of the tank (not really noticeable from the front or sides).

Selling tank with these items included:
- White stand (in VERY good condition)
- Clearview Custom Lid with food door
- Red Sea skimmer
- Sicce return pump
- Random flow generator with attachment for return
- Red Sea Media Rack
- Eheim 125 watt heater
- Flipper Magnet Cleaner
- Innovative Marine Magnetic Food Defroster

Asking $600 for the tank and equipment mentioned. I’ll throw in a brand new 55 gallon bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro salt for free to get you started.

Livestock is all for sale (some already sold) and some things are claimed already by some local reefers. I’ll probably post something separate to the livestock thread, but feel free to PM if you are looking for some healthy fish or corals for cheap. Again, local pickup only (MN).
7D0025D2-0D82-4463-AB6C-611F53006836.jpeg

I also have some Red Sea Pro Test Kits that I’ll sell the remainder of for cheap (no more than $5 each depending on how full they are). Alkalinity and Magnesium kits still are almost full (just purchased refills a week ago), calcium half used, Nitrate is about 80% remaining.

Will accept Apple Pay, Venmo, or Cash only.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @JaaxReef

Per selling forum rules. Asking for payment via venmo or any other unsecure payment method is not permitted.
PayPal, or cash in hand are your two best choices.

Thank you,

Crabs

OP
OP
JaaxReef

JaaxReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @JaaxReef

Per selling forum rules. Asking for payment via venmo or any other unsecure payment method is not permitted.
PayPal, or cash in hand are your two best choices.

Thank you,

Crabs

Apologies, I’ll edit the post.

Except, I'm not seeing an option to edit this original posting. Can you help me out?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaaxReef

JaaxReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving soon and need to shut down my tank as we are building a house and will need to rent for a few months.

Trying to sell everything locally only, so if you’re interested and in the Minneapolis, MN area, feel free to PM. I’m in Savage, MN for you locals.

The tank is in great shape and I’ve really taken good care of it. I’ve had it up for under 3 years with no issues. Great all in one and my first reef tank. Some very minor damage to the black vinyl coating on the back of the tank (not really noticeable from the front or sides).

- Red Sea skimmer
- Sicce return pump
- Red Sea Media Rack
- Eheim 125 watt heater
- Flipper Magnet Cleaner

Asking $600 for the tank and equipment mentioned. I’ll throw in a brand new 55 gallon bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro salt for free to get you started.

Livestock is all for sale (some already sold) and some things are claimed already by some local reefers. I’ll probably post something separate to the livestock thread, but feel free to PM if you are looking for some healthy fish or corals for cheap. Again, local pickup only (MN).

I also have some Red Sea Pro Test Kits that I’ll sell the remainder of for cheap (no more than $5 each depending on how full they are). Alkalinity and Magnesium kits still are almost full (just purchased refills a week ago), calcium half used, Nitrate is about 80% remaining.

Will accept Cash only.

*CORRECTION TO PAYMENT METHODS ABOVE*

Couldn’t edit original posting.

OP
OP
JaaxReef

JaaxReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in selling the torch?

Funny, I already sold the one pictured but I have one more if you’re interested (see picture). I put it in the same spot as the old one I sold. Along with that I have the Peach/Orange Octospawn and Purple Frogspawn pictured too if you are interested in other Euphyllia.

A9D15562-D874-4037-B6EB-93A948EB2C4E.jpeg

OP
OP
JaaxReef

JaaxReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up selling the whole kit last week. Forgot it was still posted here!

Can this posting be removed now?

TheReeferGoddess

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

- Red Sea skimmer
- Sicce return pump
- Red Sea Media Rack
- Eheim 125 watt heater
- Flipper Magnet Cleaner

Will accept Apple Pay, Venmo, or Cash only.
Is this gone?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back