Red Sea LED 90 In Case this helps (probably also wifi connected pumps)

Hdross9023

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem solved!!! After trying everything (including removing the button battery inside every LED) I finally fixed it (for now!) . It has been previously suggested here to try to quickly detach and re-attach the mother/father connectors 4 times as a reset. Really quickly! It finally worked for me and I am back online. Hope it works for others! (However this is no excuse for a sub-par software -for a rather good hardware- provided by Red Sea...)
Mother father connectors?

Johnny5ive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the same problem. When I reached the step where I go into wi-fi settings>enter password, it would show not connected to the internet. I would get stuck there, trying to figure out how to connect it. WRONG. After you put in password, go back to instruction screen and press "Next" It will take you to a new screen which should read "Success". It will then ask you to connect to your wi-fi. You should then be set up.

Johnny5ive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the same problem. When I reached the step where I go into wi-fi settings>enter password, it would show not connected to the internet. I would get stuck there, trying to figure out how to connect it. WRONG. After you put in password, go back to instruction screen and press "Next" It will take you to a new screen which should read "Success". It will then ask you to connect to your wi-fi. You should then be set up.

Sorry for the double post. Can't find how to delete?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back