Red Sea Max Nano

rkoshin1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, have my rea sea max nano
up and running for a bit and still trying to figure the best settings for lights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and screen shots of your settings even better!
0962D9C2-8BDA-4254-A587-C2A00AA0110E.jpeg

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, have my rea sea max nano
up and running for a bit and still trying to figure the best settings for lights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and screen shots of your settings even better!
0962D9C2-8BDA-4254-A587-C2A00AA0110E.jpeg
Awesome tank, sorry I don’t have any recommendations for the light settings, was just wondering whether you use the stock skimmer, and how you have your sump set up in the AIO section? I just purchased a Red Sea max nano, but haven’t found many people on these forums with one to chat to about their set up!

OP
OP
R

rkoshin1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank, sorry I don’t have any recommendations for the light settings, was just wondering whether you use the stock skimmer, and how you have your sump set up in the AIO section? I just purchased a Red Sea max nano, but haven’t found many people on these forums with one to chat to about their set up!
I have kept it pretty basic from how it comes out of the box. Besides some filtration pellets in the filtration sock thats about it. Tank has done well as long as I stay on top of it, Ive only had problems with torches for some reason

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have kept it pretty basic from how it comes out of the box. Besides some filtration pellets in the filtration sock thats about it. Tank has done well as long as I stay on top of it, Ive only had problems with torches for some reason
Ooo awesome, great to hear! Poor torches, hope you can figure it out soon buddy

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 107 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back