Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9fe0078d9f36d69d0173575e0174dc89.jpg

elisa h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow your tank looks so good! Looks like you’ve just got some diatoms, they should go away quickly they’re pretty unavoidable in new tanks. I also have the clear water scrubber 100 on my 90 I’m planning on bringing it over when I hopefully upgrade to the peninsula 650! Let me know if it works out for you. I really like the placement of your peninsula is must be awesome having such a good view at your desk!!

OP
OP
Artillerydrill

Artillerydrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow your tank looks so good! Looks like you’ve just got some diatoms, they should go away quickly they’re pretty unavoidable in new tanks. I also have the clear water scrubber 100 on my 90 I’m planning on bringing it over when I hopefully upgrade to the peninsula 650! Let me know if it works out for you. I really like the placement of your peninsula is must be awesome having such a good view at your desk!!

Thanks, i should have the scrubber hooked up by this weekend(forgot 1inch pvc) i will keep you updated on it. My dream tank for sure, no regrets.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how I missed this one as I'm a sucker for peninsula tanks. This turned out awesome...congrats. Now I'm signed up to follow the progress.

adoc4kids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build! I just ordered the Peninsula 650 deluxe and eagerly awaiting its arrival. Is that Caribsea LifeRock Shapes you’re using. Are you happy with your choice? Are you seeing sponges and incidental macroorganisms growing on the LifeRock? Thanks.

OP
OP
Artillerydrill

Artillerydrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build! I just ordered the Peninsula 650 deluxe and eagerly awaiting its arrival. Is that Caribsea LifeRock Shapes you’re using. Are you happy with your choice? Are you seeing sponges and incidental macroorganisms growing on the LifeRock? Thanks.

The rock looks very nice but other than some coraline here and there it’s not growing sponges or anything. The corals are encrusting on is just fine. I have a total of 80lbs. 40lbs shapes and 40 lbs regular.

Back