• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Peninsula 650 For Sale with Accessories

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SRQban

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My location is Homestead, FL.

Everything for sale. In parts and pieces or as a whole. Take your pick. Make a fair offer on price. Moving in the next few months and don’t want to move the tank.

Please let me know if there are any questions! The tank itself is a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 Aquarium System (140 Gal). All equipment is less than 3 years old. Tank is completely ready to go. All cleaned and ready to move! See pics!

(1) 1 VorTech Battery Backup
(1) Classic 202-S 8" Internal Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus with stand for inside sump
(2) Tunze Turbelle Stream 6105 Controllable (700 to 3400 gph)
(1) Cobalt 300W submersible heater
(1) custom made 25-gallon ATO reservoir with Neptune ATK pump slot and slot for optical sensor
(1) Apogee MQ-210 PAR meter with extension wand

IMG_6822.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg IMG_6825.jpeg IMG_6826.jpeg IMG_6827.jpeg IMG_6829.jpeg IMG_6828.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back