• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 250 W/ TOP OF THE LINE ACCESSORIES

deaniscool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Red Sea Reefer 250 with all accessories in an attempt to do a bulk sale. This setup is absolutely perfect for somebody looking to get back into the reefing game or for somebody looking to start a new tank but doesn't want to pay full price for all accessories.

Some of the items are used, and some are not, all have been discounted fairly. See linked images for the included items, there are also many included extras that are not listed but will be thrown in. I have a full kit for hard plumbing as well that just needs to be installed.

I am asking $5000 for everything.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT JUST YET.

Looking for a local or Midwest buyer, I am located in SE Michigan, Wayne County.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

tank.jpg
equipment.jpg
list.jpg

Blackfish823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with the sale. If you end up breaking it up. I’m interested in the new in box mp40.

Garyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do decide to part out I will put my name first for the apex and wxm module

panui22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to part I’ll take the Hanna testers and marine pure bio media.

brian222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you part out, I am interested in Hanna Phosphate checker

OP
OP
deaniscool

deaniscool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. beginning to part out, locals first as i don't want to ship just yet.

dcinky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Red Sea Reefer 250 with all accessories in an attempt to do a bulk sale. This setup is absolutely perfect for somebody looking to get back into the reefing game or for somebody looking to start a new tank but doesn't want to pay full price for all accessories.

Some of the items are used, and some are not, all have been discounted fairly. See linked images for the included items, there are also many included extras that are not listed but will be thrown in. I have a full kit for hard plumbing as well that just needs to be installed.

I am asking $5000 for everything.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT JUST YET.

Looking for a local or Midwest buyer, I am located in SE Michigan, Wayne County.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

tank.jpg
equipment.jpg
list.jpg
How much for aquarium

Back