• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 350 for sale Florida $3000

Item Price
$3000
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’m looking to sell my RedSea Reefer 350. We moved and I would like to start fresh. The tank ran for almost 8 months and has already been established thankfully. A little sad to let it go but something I feel I need to do. I am located in the Florida area for anyone interested around this area or anywhere’s else if they can make the trip. Im selling everything for $3000. The things I have for sale are the following:

RedSea Reefer 350 in Black (all plumbing w/ sump)
AI Prime 16 LED with tank mount (app ready)
Sicce SDC 3.0 Return pump (app ready)
60LBS of live rock (already cured and cycled and have been in an established tank)
Protein Skimmer body and cup
Powerhead or wave maker
API Master Saltwater Test Kit
RedSea DIY Lid (all pieces are there ready to be built no need to buy those separate items they say they have but don’t)

Everything for $3000. Trying to sell the tank as fast as I can. Please let me know if anyone has any questions or is interested. Following is a picture of the tank when I had it set up and the following are at this moment.
1655216657049.jpeg
1655216617969.jpeg
1655216356048.png

Last edited:

panui22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I’m in central Florida as well. Would you be willing to sell some of the rock? I’m starting a new nano tank and wanted to use the caribe sea arches

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I’m in central Florida as well. Would you be willing to sell some of the rock? I’m starting a new nano tank and wanted to use the caribe sea arches
Sorry. But I wont be selling the rocks by themselves as I’ve decided to use the rocks. Thank you for your interest though. Good luck on your Reefing adventure

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back