Red Sea Reefer 350 G2 Journey

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

So I will be upgrading my current 75 DIY/Petsmart reef tank into a Red Sea Reefer 350 G2, I have not bought the 350 G2 yet but it is soon to come! hopefully I can find a little it of a deal during the holidays, I will be posting my current tank and setup later on today, wish me luck on this new Journey and cant wait to show you guys the progress and new switch for everyone me, the fish and the corals ! well lets go I need to start saving up some cash for the Red Sea reefer ! currently have $200 just $1000 dollars more to go lol !

AKG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck! Man, I wish I could afford to upgrade my tank to a retailed one like those.

Ah well, it's what's on the inside that matters most right?

Polished enamel doesn't look half bad either though.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

So I will be upgrading my current 75 DIY/Petsmart reef tank into a Red Sea Reefer 350 G2, I have not bought the 350 G2 yet but it is soon to come! hopefully I can find a little it of a deal during the holidays, I will be posting my current tank and setup later on today, wish me luck on this new Journey and cant wait to show you guys the progress and new switch for everyone me, the fish and the corals ! well lets go I need to start saving up some cash for the Red Sea reefer ! currently have $200 just $1000 dollars more to go lol !
Good luck but you will need a lot more cash then that for a G2. By the time you add in all the equipment you are easily into 6k. Then fish and corals put the final big wallet hit.

But don't stop believing and you will achieve your goal and show us all your new build.

OP
OP
A

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck but you will need a lot more cash then that for a G2. By the time you add in all the equipment you are easily into 6k. Then fish and corals put the final big wallet hit.

But don't stop believing and you will achieve your goal and show us all your new build.
I have all the equipment and fish and corals I just need the tank itself Thanks!

OP
OP
A

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: I am about $800 away from being able to purchase the Red Sea reefer very close hope to be there by the end of January so New Year New Tank possibly!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back