Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome-5.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef! I saw you said you were going to start a build thread as soon as your tank arrives...if you wanted to you can start it earlier and go over your equipment and what your plan is for your tank or any demo you had to do in the area the tank will go.

Wendyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have been reefing for 10 plus years and have had many tanks along the way. I currently have a 90 gallon reef aquarium that I purchased second hand on offer up in January of 2022. My return pump, protein skimmer, ATO, reef beat wave maker, and reef breeders light are all new everything else is second hand. My reef tank has been running for almost one year now. I have had some bumps along the road however the tank doing well since the addition of the Sentia dosers I added a couple of months ago.

So I recently decided that I was going to purchase the Red Sea Reefer 425 G2 series in white. I purchased this tank along with the reef matt 500 on Monday last week. I am all set to complete the tank swap, just waiting for a ship date now. When I purchased the tank from www.saltwateraqaurium.com the website stated it would take 2-3 business days for a ship date.... well I am now sitting at 9 days now with no ship date. When I called the company they stated that Red Sea had received a large amount of orders and are slightly delayed, and that was it.... needless to say that was a big disappointment. I usually order from Bulk Reef Supply but thought I would give these guys a shot. I must say I have never had any issues with bulk reef supply. So anyways enough of my venting, I plan to provide pictures along the way with a full review on my YouTube channel and R2R with the new tank and equipment I am running since there is not allot of reviews out there on the 425 G2 so stay tuned!
Enjoy! Same tank I have, and in white too. Doors came damaged on mine, but they replaced without a problem. This was my first set up. Instructions were a bit confusing and very little on the G2 at the time. Sounds like you have more experience though. Good luck.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back