• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 525 XL - downsize trade for 350/425 Reefer series

PlanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of downsizing my reefer, due to the size of my living space, and how much the 525 demands attention in such a small space. The tank is in great condition and is running perfectly atm, I purchased and set it up 1 year ago this month.

If anyone is interested in moving up from a 350 or 425 even, pm me. We can definitely work something out. Of course, trade would have to be equal in value - willing to accept cash or parts/equipment to offset any difference.

Only considering trades with the reefer series.

Thanks for looking. I live in North Florida. Below is the 525.
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg

Last edited:

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in St Johns and have been thinking of a reefer system. This is bigger than what I was thinking but I'll check the dimensions of the wall it would go on and see if it will look OK. This would just be the Red Sea equipment it came with, correct?

OP
OP
PlanB

PlanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in St Johns and have been thinking of a reefer system. This is bigger than what I was thinking but I'll check the dimensions of the wall it would go on and see if it will look OK. This would just be the Red Sea equipment it came with, correct?

Correct. PM me if any other questions. Thanks.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang wish you were closer. I would trade you my 350 plus cash

Jessi_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a white, 425xl. Display tank was used for about 6 months but the sump is brand new and still in the box. We want to go bigger to the 525. We live in Connecticut and would be willing to meet half way.

OP
OP
PlanB

PlanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a white, 425xl. Display tank was used for about 6 months but the sump is brand new and still in the box. We want to go bigger to the 525. We live in Connecticut and would be willing to meet half way.
Thanks for the offer, but I think this option is more effort than we can handle right now. Currently the tank is up and stocked, so it would need to be local, and swapped within a day.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back