OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see how he does in your system. You still running saxby settings?
I’m plotting out a small mountain for his residency… ;)

I’ve got Tumanov going- been running that for quite a while now, actually. I loved the Saxby settings, but there is just something about these that makes my eyes (and the coral) happier.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m plotting out a small mountain for his residency… ;)

I’ve got Tumanov going- been running that for quite a while now, actually. I loved the Saxby settings, but there is just something about these that makes my eyes (and the coral) happier.
Interesting ill have to check it out. I had to pinch up and pull saxby way back haha but am running it.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Boogie weighed in at 22 lbs yesterday ,i really thought he was more...;Happy
"thick as a brick"...;)

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting ill have to check it out. I had to pinch up and pull saxby way back haha but am running it.
You’d probably have to do some tweaking on this one, too. The mushrooms really seem to love it, so could be worth testing. I need to jump in your thread and catch up fully, but I’ve been seeing all that beautiful shroom spam you’ve been laying out across the Reef!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’d probably have to do some tweaking on this one, too. The mushrooms really seem to love it, so could be worth testing. I need to jump in your thread and catch up fully, but I’ve been seeing all that beautiful shroom spam you’ve been laying out across the Reef!
Haha for sure. I do like the look of saxby setting but I do have it pinched way down for par as well as dont like I couldnt squeeze the schedule shorter than 13hrs.
I just downloaded the tumanov settings. Cant believe all the craziness the saxby and tuminov schedules have in them. Reminds me of some of our engineer that have nothing better to do but point and click cause it looks good on paper. Wonder if saxby and tuminov was actually trying to create some kind of wierd painting looking at them.
Think im gonna watch the brs video and see what they have going on haha

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boogie weighed in at 22 lbs yesterday ,i really thought he was more...;Happy
"thick as a brick"...;)
He is solid. I knew he was gonna be a beast when he left here, but he’s beefed UP. Panda is lean and mean (cute mean). She hasn’t started to thicken up like that until recently.

How is his “mama” doing now? Is he keeping her safe? He’s gonna have to teach her to “sit” and “stay”, so she will rest.
Sick Get Well GIF by Refinery29

Dog-tor’s orders…

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning.
:) i bailed, had to sleep...she is doing really good...;Happy
...except just a "lil " MOODY...:oops:;Facepalm;Blackeye ...;Hilarious;Hilarious need a lil help...:rolleyes::p
Cant Hear You Nick Offerman GIF by Gunpowder & Sky
mtv handcuffs GIF
Insanity Going Crazy GIF

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was meant to spend my morning studying, then I found this build thread. Absolutely stunning tank, excellent additions, and I’m here for the ride. Cheers to all and a happy start to the week!
Welcome to my Reefer! Thank you for taking the time to check it out, and the kind words. I’m proud of how far it has progressed, and excited to see where I can take it. And I’d say you did some studying, just not the kind you planned for. ;) Cheers, and hope your Monday was a good one.

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the order! We hope everything is doing great! Beautiful puppies by the way.
Thank you for the coral! I am in LOVE with the Favia I purchased and can’t wait to see what the Electric Lemonade does for me. You guys exceeded already high expectations and I will most definitely be ordering again!

I need some better shots of the Favia and Cyphastrea (these don’t convey nearly how FLUFFY they are), but I took these over the weekend once they had settled in.

31619352-BBC8-4E3B-A890-0DAF0BEE95D7.jpeg 2250EBCC-218F-448D-99CC-3658124E31AE.jpeg 4859352C-4519-4E25-8682-ED4EF3F819FE.jpeg

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to my Reefer! Thank you for taking the time to check it out, and the kind words. I’m proud of how far it has progressed, and excited to see where I can take it. And I’d say you did some studying, just not the kind you planned for. ;) Cheers, and hope your Monday was a good one.

Ha! Thanks for the kind welcome. I'm meant to be studying chemistry, so really if you just hit me with your parameters I'd call it a successful day ;)

Good morning to all and a happy Tuesday! I'm on the hunt for more mushrooms today....

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday Funday Homie!

Is this the appropriate place to request a panda spammich?

I heard that the OTHER co-parent has been missing out on her visits again.
Back at ya, B- is this the dog you’re looking for?

You may not recognize her…
50A03094-6898-4798-8980-B29EEABAD3A7.jpeg

@Reefing_addiction pays her dues in pup spam of her own. ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back