Red Sea Reefer New Build Papua New Guinea

Leighton Crisp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am new to R2R!
I was glad to find this online reefing community as I have recently relocated to Papua New Guinea for work and don't know of any other reefers in the country to bounce ideas off.
I have ordered a next gen RSR 250 and will be picking it up in Australia next week. Hoping to post a list of all the intended specs and equipment for my build over the next few days and looking forward to some feedback/ideas.
Cheers, Lay

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8A018F5D-FC0A-42B0-B668-1371A3B2727F.gif

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am new to R2R!
I was glad to find this online reefing community as I have recently relocated to Papua New Guinea for work and don't know of any other reefers in the country to bounce ideas off.
I have ordered a next gen RSR 250 and will be picking it up in Australia next week. Hoping to post a list of all the intended specs and equipment for my build over the next few days and looking forward to some feedback/ideas.
Cheers, Lay

@Leighton Crisp - Welcome to R2R, Lay! I can say that I've never known anyone living in PNG and am excited about following your tank build when you start it! If you can remember, please tag me when you start your build thread, in case I miss it. Being that you are in PNG, I hope you're a diver or will soon become one as I hear diving there is pretty incredible.

tenor.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So Close, yet so far,......
You are still family

when it comes to R2R !!!

th

Back