• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer or similar tank

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to buy a Red Sea Reefer 170, or a 250. I am keeping an eye out for one to pop up, but wanted to throw this out there also. Open to similar tanks, waterbox or other brands I don’t know of yet. Something in the 45-65 gal range, and I want a sump, not an AIO.
Please, I need one in good shape! Not looking for something very heavily used or cracked etc. Tank, stand and sump only is fine, no skimmer or power head will be ok, unless you have them available also.
I will pickup, I am in south Florida. I can drive a bit, so anything south of Orlando might work depending on the price.
Thanks!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back