Red Sea Reefer P650 Cabinet Door Hinges

psumms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the part number for replacement cabinet door hinges on a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650? Mine are pretty well rusted up and i'm having problems getting getting the info from Red Sea! Ideally looking for original Red Sea replacements - unless there is a know (Reliable) compatible manufacturer?

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish tanks direct has all the parts for the Red Sea cabinets. You can buy a cabinet kit from them. Sorry I do not know the part number though

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look on the backside of the cup there should be a stamped number. Most likely "304".

IMG_2894.JPG

If you google search for a 304 stainless steel cabinet hinge you should be able to find your match. These hinges are widely copied and can vary. You need to measure the cup, the part of the hinge that recesses into the door or the hole in the door itself. Most likely your cup is 35mm diameter with a 13mm depth. I haven't seen how the doors work on your model but I'm assuming a 110 degree opening with a full overlay. I would bet a Blum Cliptop 110 with a full overlay would work for your situation. Otherwise just google "cabinet door hinge 304" and pay attention to the cup diameter / depth, angle of opening, and overlay.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look on the backside of the cup there should be a stamped number. Most likely "304".

IMG_2894.JPG

If you google search for a 304 stainless steel cabinet hinge you should be able to find your match. These hinges are widely copied and can vary. You need to measure the cup, the part of the hinge that recesses into the door or the hole in the door itself. Most likely your cup is 35mm diameter with a 13mm depth. I haven't seen how the doors work on your model but I'm assuming a 110 degree opening with a full overlay. I would bet a Blum Cliptop 110 with a full overlay would work for your situation. Otherwise just google "cabinet door hinge 304" and pay attention to the cup diameter / depth, angle of opening, and overlay.
Pay attention to the overlay! If the door is an end door that overlays the cabinet edge fully then a full overlay. If the door is in the center and shares an overlay with another door on a cabinet edge it may be a half overlay.

OP
OP
psumms

psumms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0638 (1).jpg
Thanks @JDowns very helpful info. I've searched previously for a close match based on the cup dimensions but never been able to find a hinge with the four holes in the plate:

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0638 (1).jpg
Thanks @JDowns very helpful info. I've searched previously for a close match based on the cup dimensions but never been able to find a hinge with the four holes in the plate:

Not sure, but judging by the picture that looks like an inset hinge, the door sits inside the frame, so no overlay.

Something like these:

This last one appears to be a close match. You would have to check dimensions.

BigTex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you ever able to find a match? Mine have rusted out on one side.

Back