• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 for sale for $200.00

Bwlynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reefers,
I have a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 for sale for $200.00. The aquarium and plumbing are included in the sale. The cabinet, refugium and sump are not. I bought it a year ago from someone who got it from a friend because it was damaged in shipping from Red Sea. There was a thin 8 inch scratch on one of the long display sides. It's hard to see and I couldn't get a photo of it. Red Sea replaced the aquarium only and he sold it to his friend. His friend bought the upper plumbing and decided not to use it. Then I bought it from him and bought the lower plumbing as well. I moved and the blackout side lower left corner was chipped in the move. The chip is still attached to the blackout film. I feel like the chip could be ground down or glued back. The moving company reimbursed me for what I paid for it minus the plumbing which is why I'm only asking $200. I would have loved to repair it and use it but it doesn't fit in our new house. No shipping, sorry.

IMG_9807.JPG IMG_9810.JPG IMG_9811.JPG IMG_9812.JPG IMG_9813.JPG IMG_9814.JPG IMG_9816.JPG

Savo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You post that serial # someone about to be in big trouble! *Not for resale*
He bought it from the guy who sold it. That’s not his problem and the other owner had to keep the hunk of junk in his house and pay to get rid of it?

if someone was stupid enough to buy it. It’s now his problem? Red Sea should of paid to get rid of it. They are incredibly heavy

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 9.1%
Back