Red Sea Reefer XXL 625 G2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Felsen78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am considering to buy a reefer xxl 625 g2 and I want to use the sump a refugiumto the max. I am just wondering if there was enough space to include a skimmern and some kind of media reactor.
Is there anyone who can help to answer my question?

Thanks
Jens G.

OP
OP
F

Felsen78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply.
I tought I could use different slides to adjust the size of the refugium.
So I would like to use the setup with the most space for an algea refugium.
In addition I want to use my Royal Exclusive Skimmer (about 25 cm x 30 cam) and a floating bed reactor of 20 cm x 15 cm. Both of them have to go into the same chamber. Therefore my concerns whether they would fit into or don't.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply.
I tought I could use different slides to adjust the size of the refugium.
So I would like to use the setup with the most space for an algea refugium.
In addition I want to use my Royal Exclusive Skimmer (about 25 cm x 30 cam) and a floating bed reactor of 20 cm x 15 cm. Both of them have to go into the same chamber. Therefore my concerns whether they would fit into or don't.
I'm running a Red Sea 750XXL v3 and I have a Nyos Quantum 160 skimmer and pair of Nyos Torq reactors in the rear chamber - which has been reduced in size with the horizontal partition expanded to maximize the front chamber (where I run my ReefMat and bio media, but where you'll probably run your refugium). You should have no problem fitting a skimmer and reactor in the (reduced) rear chamber.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back