Red Sea Reefer XXL is official

Discussion in 'General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration' started by Centerline, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Centerline

Centerline Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

smokin'reefer and Brew12 like this.
    Tags:

2. Brew12

Brew12 Electrical Gru R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

3. Centerline

Centerline Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Yup! I down graded from a 180 a couple of years ago and have been running an 80 and 90 for the past few years. I really miss the stability of a larger tank.

Brew12 likes this.
  4. smokin'reefer

smokin'reefer Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Partner Member 2018

Specs I'm waiting for is how the sump is laid out and pricing. Especially the pricing. I'm hoping it'll fall in line with the reefer series in the 2500 to $3,000 range.

Centerline likes this.
  5. Centerline

You and I both! The sump on the smaller reefers seems to work out just fine but I would really like to have enough room to put ALL of my gear under the tank including a chiller. I'm not opposed to pulling the off-center brace and replacing it with structural aluminum if need be ;)