OP
G

Gavij

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the 4"? My clowns are about 1.5" male about 2" female. Black ocellaris clowns

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
$50. 4" will be big enough for the female. They will kind of try to host it together but the female will chase the male away. Of course there is no guarantee that they will host..

Wcjamison

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want it. And mine host everything. My hammer, torch, frogspawn, and toadstool. Got a busy day Tom. But might be able to find time. Let me know what's best for you?

OP
OP
G

Gavij

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want it. And mine host everything. My hammer, torch, frogspawn, and toadstool. Got a busy day Tom. But might be able to find time. Let me know what's best for you?

Tomorrow afternoon is best if u want to meet up in Huntsville. If u want to come to scottsboro any time is fine. Small one should be okay, it will grow big soon.

Wcjamison

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta be at my parents at noon then my girls at 5 anytime between 2-5 would be great for me.

Wcjamison

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369626109.356781.jpg

Duc Tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two sherman rose anemone that I'd like to sell. These are very hardy and very beautiful anemones. My false percula clowns host in them and the anemone stays in one spot after it finds a suitable place. I will post some pics soon.
Hi there, I consider to buy one of your sherman rose anemone, would you tell me how much and how we do the transaction. I live in Texas. Thanks

Back