• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Redsea reef max e170

Taxus812

Destroyer of corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks with the cost of my medical supplies (company went to a $3000 deductible) and now fuel I have to decide between my truck and operating the tank.

What would a 3 year old redsea max e170 tank run for used? I plan on listing it as bought complete with HD26 light. I want to price fairly but on the quick sale side. There are no scratches I can see. I will have to drain and clean the tank before I can see for sure.

I don't have any coral since I was never able to grow any :) and gave up. I do have 4 hardy clowns I need to rehome as well. I don't know what to do with them either.

I have no idea where to start to determine a price, I appreciate any help.

brrdawg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used 170 max about 8 months ago with the Hydra, 1MP-10, ATO, Heater for $800. Also this had a sump as well. I don’t know if it was a crazy good deal but maybe a starting point. I have a friend that is being killed in the trucking industry with these insane gas prices.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back