• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea Reefer 170 Deluxe - Complete tare down - 30 and up - Chicago Land Area

Item Price
$50 and up
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have had a great time building and keeping my reef however its now time to go. The tank began its life in February and ended at the end of august. So around 6 months of runtime on most of it, some less. I had the glass around the filter sock and the ATO taken out and replaced so that I could fit a ReefMat but was able to keep the bubble trap in the return area. I also had the supports for the ATO removed as the small ATO that comes with the tank is not very effective. Because I'm not trying to simply get rid of everything, rather restart this hobby in Germany I have priced things a big high however I'm open and willing to negotiate if you are.

1664372298624.png

BigBundee69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have had a great time building and keeping my reef however its now time to go. The tank began its life in February and ended at the end of august. So around 6 months of runtime on most of it, some less. I had the glass around the filter sock and the ATO taken out and replaced so that I could fit a ReefMat but was able to keep the bubble trap in the return area. I also had the supports for the ATO removed as the small ATO that comes with the tank is not very effective. Because I'm not trying to simply get rid of everything, rather restart this hobby in Germany I have priced things a big high however I'm open and willing to negotiate if you are.

1664372298624.png
How much with shipping for phos and nitrate checker? shipping to 24202

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back